Tropical mango and sweet hickory apple bbq make these ribs a dream. Submitted by GCC General Manager Dawn Livingston.
- 6 tbsp Chef Ivo's Ultimate Mango Chipotle Rub
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 rack of baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup Galena Canning Company Hickory Apple BBQ Sauce
- Combine seasoning and oil.
- Pat ribs dry and rub seasoning/ oil mixture onto the meat, covering thoroughly.
- Bake, covered at 275 degrees for 4.5 hours, then finish with Hickory Apple BBQ Sauce and grill to finish uncovered for about 30 more minutes.
- Serve with mac and cheese, green beans, or your favorite sides and enjoy!