A beef taco perfect for Cinco de Mayo! From GCC collaborator 3rd Coast Kitchen Club!
- 1/2 cup Competition Series Southwest Chipotle Marinade
- Salt and pepper
- 4 lbs. beef roast
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Ranch dressing, lettuce, and queso fresco for topping
- Rub roast beef with salt, pepper, and garlic, and marinate in Competition Series SW Chipotle Marinade for 1 - 24 hours.
- Slow cook roast for 6-8 hours. Shred meat and add Worcestershire sauce.
- Shred lettuce and toss with ranch. Put beef into tortilla, top with lettuce and queso fresco and enjoy!