New from the GCC Test Kitchen! Try our Marinated Chicken Fajitas!
- 6 tbsp Competition Series Fajita Marinade
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts or things
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/4 cup Galena Canning Co. Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Slice chicken into strips. Marinate chicken for minimum 1 hour or up to 24 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat oven or grill.
- Slice bell pepper and onion into strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, grill, or sauté chicken and vegetables until done.
- Top with Black Bean and Corn Salsa and enjoy!